Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PNC Bank is the worst bank ever!

Ok, I just have to vent and then I'll tell you about last night.

PNC has managed to find another way to make my business checking a pain. Besides the fact that they released payroll too late (better late than never, like last time, I suppose) and besides the fact that they keep changing the rules on me about when a deposit is available, they've managed to control my debit card now. It's suppose to have a higher limit due to the fact that it's a business account except before you even reach that limit it shuts you off and asks you to sit through the most boring and long phone call to "Authorize" the transactions that did or didn't go through. That's right...I have to authorize the transactions that DIDN'T go through as well as the ones that did. Oh I'm so PO'd!

Anyways...last night was a blast! Dawn and I went to a Murder Mystery dinner and had a great time. She and I were married. I was Becky and she was Bobby but we weren't really married. We were secret agents and our goal was to make sure the main character became Governor. We were supposed to crash a class reunion for the Class of 1957 so we wore clothes from the 50's. Dawn was dressed in rolled jeans and a white t-shirt and leather jacket. Tricia did my hair in a traditional beehive and I wore a very classic skirt, sleeveless cardigan and red gloves. Dinner consisted of a salad that was so good...I barely took the time to see what was in it. It tasted so sweet. They served a sausage apple soup that I wouldn't have dreamed of making myself but was also very tasty. Then we had green beans and red potatoes with crab cake. Mmmm...what a meal. My dessert was ice cream rolled in a crepe with an apple topping. Very light and perfect. Dawn had a pumpkin creme brule' and I don't recall any complaints from her either. I didn't leave a single bite left.

Some people were dressed in letter sweaters and others wore poodle skirts. Most of us were new to the whole thing and had to keep referring back to our note sheets. It was very comical. And since you didn't know everyone, you never knew if they were in character or just goofy. What a great time. I'd suggest getting to one sometime in your life.

No comments: